COVID-19 Updates From Kincardine Veterinary Services
Dear Clients and Friends,
Thank you so much for your patience and understanding as we navigate the changing environment and world through the COVID-19 pandemic. Our hope is that you and all your loved ones are staying well and safe in this time of turmoil. We are also striving to maintain a safe environment within our clinic for our clients, patients, team and families. Ultimately, that is to ensure we can continue to provide the best possible care for your furry family. We aim to be here for you and yours if we are needed.
With Ontario opening up to Stage 3, and with the decrease in cases here in Bruce County, we are happy to announce the following changes to our current protocols:
- We are now allowing clients entry into the clinic at a limited capacity, with masks required prior to entry.
- One client is permitted in the reception area at a time but must remain within the zoned area. Please call ahead for all of your needs. We sanitize our processing system in between each use, and regularly disinfect our front counter and doors.
- Only ONE client is permitted in the exam room per visit. A pre-screening list of questions is to be performed prior to the appointment and if there has been any travel outside of Ontario, you may be asked to remain in your vehicle for the appointment.
- Due to increased call volume and pressure on our team, we require two business days to fill any medication requests. If it is urgent, we can apply a rush charge for faster turn around time. Specially compounded medications require 6-8 business days to process.
- Please continue to call ahead for all of your needs so we can better and more efficiently serve you. We accept Debit, Visa, Mastercard, E-Transfer and cash.
- Emails can take 3-5 days for a response. If your request is urgent, please call the clinic.
Again, we want to thank all of you for your patience through this past year and a half. Please know you are important to us and we are looking forward to seeing your faces once again.
Our Current Hours:
Saturday: 8:30am-1pm for supply and prescription pick-up only. Every 3rd Saturday for appointments.
As always, in case of emergency please phone the clinic at 519-396-2071.
Updates on COVID-19 Pertaining To You and Your Pet
The following links to a resource we closely follow and monitor, as every post pertains to how COVID-19 affects our relationship with our pets, and how our clinic needs to operate to keep everyone safe.
Pet Health Checker
Use Pet Health Checker to help you decide if your pet’s symptoms require immediate attention or if you should continue to monitor those symptoms at home.
Food & Prescriptions
If you require food and/or prescription refills, please use our online request form. We will contact you once your order is ready, and make payment arrangements and to bring the food out to your vehicle.
Check Out Our Webstore
If you haven’t already, sign up for our webstore. You can get food and supplies delivered right to your door. There are also discounts and free shipping on auto-orders over $50!